Sunday, March 2, 2008

One set of towels almost done!

I finally finished one complete set of dish towels for myself.
Well, almost finished. I want to be cool like Posie, but I'm not nearly cool enough to make my own tape, so I ordered some off the web and will attach it when it gets here! And then you get to look at these towels again!
Here's the set. You may see some of the days still on there, but they will wash out eventually! I didn't do the days of the week as dictated by the pattern, because I'm anal and would want to be using the right towel on the right day and that's just too much pressure for towels.. But that's just me... and yes, I am aware that they need to be ironed...

The purple combo is straight off of another set of these towels I did as a gift.

I like the green, too. It looks like a little cottage even more to me in the green.


For Camas, just because it's bright and orange...


It's the Tripler towel...


Yes, I know you've seen this one before, but completeness demands showing it again.


This one too!



This towel came prestained. It is quite possibly the favorite thing I've made in a while...
I just love when I'm working on a project that gives me the giggles.
I added a little something to the pattern.


Make that two little somethings.


I showed it to Jimmy and he said "It looks just like our family!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute birdies! I read the Posy picture, and I can show you a way easier way to do cute homemade binding. It is so easy it is Camas Proof!