Tuesday, July 1, 2008

new developments

Booo! I broke my wrist in two places, so holding a needle is a bit difficult right now, not that it will stop me, I will just work a bit slower...




I got these great iron transfers and am planning several uses for them... I have to make copies of them first. I don't have the heart to cut apart the sheet.


I also have a new favorite tool. I lost my seam ripper and picked up this one. Boy is it sharp and fast!


There were several oopsies on the hero quilt that were bothereing me, so I took it apart and redid it. I realize that by doing this (and admitting it)I am pushing up my FQ, but this quilt is for a good cause, ya know?

Here it is all finished, awaiting the borders and quilting.


And as usual, a spread out quilt is a baby magnet...


This weekend I got my birthday present! I *ahem, I mean Daddy and the boys* found this quilt in the local antique store. Cute, Huh?


It looks really cute on the back of my rocking chair!



And as above a spread out quilt attracts the little ones.

Who's under there?


It's Jimmy!

1 comment:

Threadhead said...

Precious kiddos. I love your quilt pics and blog.
Linda

chasebusiness@sbcglobal.net
justastitchintime.blogspot.com