Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick work weekend

I have been working on my cathedral window quilts the last few days.

Here is the latest square for the first quilt.


And a nine piece square for the second quilt.


And a comparison shot so you can see the size difference.
The first one is a nine inch square and the second is a six inch square (for four windows)


I also started my second American Hero Quilt.

I need to put the borders on this and send it out for quilting... It went more quickly than the last one~ and yes I realize that the bottom right corner is turned... oops!


There is embroidery in this corner,


And a baby in this corner!


I still am unable to spread out anything with out someone standing on it!



And while I was making that, the boy was making this!

Totally worth it, though!

No comments: