Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lots of progress, nothing finished...

I have been sewing away lately...
I made a few more blocks for my cathedral window quilt.



I am adding scraps of the boys clothes into it, just for my own memory keeper.

This one is just for fun with scraps.


I also acquired this started windows quilt from my favorite place to shop.
It came with 18 finished squares, 8 started squares and muslin fabric cut for about 50 more and several hundred windows cut out. It also had the template and pattern with it, thankfully! The squares are smaller than the other ones and folded differently.


I also am making a small quilt for practicing hand quilting for when I start on the vintage quilt...
Well, it started small anyway...
This is the back.


Here is the front. I really didn't take my time piecing this quilt since it was just for practice...
I may submit this as my Take It Further Project for the month since with the exception of the batting, it was made entirely out of my stash...

No comments: