Monday, June 23, 2008

June TIF Challenge


The Challenge this month was about the stories that your stash can tell, and teh color scheme was a variety of browns.

I am fairly new to Crazy and sane Quilting, so I don't really have all that much fabric in my stash... The story usually is " I caught her eye while she was shopping for something completely different but she bought some anyway."

The quilt square I made this month is for a larger quilt I am making for my friend Camas. I am tying and binding each square as I finish them and will send a "map" of how they will all fit together so they can be blind stitched together when I finish the last one! Until then, she hangs them up on the wall.

2 comments:

Maddie Can Fly said...

Everytime I see these little owls, I love this block more and more. Great job of incorporating an embroidery piece into a block. (Lesa from CQForNewbies)

gocrazywithme said...

Jennifer,
I love this owl block, too! Would you believe that since I sent you the owl print, I've found two more? One has a blue starry-night background and the other is similar to the one you have but with more variety of owls. If you'd like to have a bit of each, just let me know.
Janet in Colorado
CQ4N