Monday, June 16, 2008

Quilt finished!

I finally finished this quilt! I started out hand quilting it, but am nowhere near patient enough for that, so I finished it on the machine...

I had trouble getting a good picture of it since as soon as it was laid out on the floor it was cuddled with.

I guess that's the biggest success for a quilt!





I eventually wrestled Jimmy off of it and put it up on the couch over the cat who wouldn't move (see the lump?)


And then after taking only one picture, the quilt was snatched and toddled off with again!

I am glad it is completed, now to finish the compass quilt!

2 comments:

Lady M said...

You make the most amazing art!

I'm not any good with precision, but a friend and I can put together costumes that look flashy if you don't get too close and examine the seams. One of the best sets:

http://www.empress-m.com/2007/06/whats-black-and-white-and-red.html

Anonymous said...

cute babies and quilties! Can't wait to snuggle back at'em this weekend. loved the bino pics as well.

Pokey