Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Projects!

I have finally finished the project I bought the sewing machine for in the first place!

I made Jimmy some custom pajama pants!
I thought making clothes would be hard, but this pattern was super simple!

Jimmy picked out this super bright 80's-ish crayon fabric all by himself.


Pneumonia got a matching pair of pants, including a tail hole.


Then I whipped out train flannel pj's ...



and plaid like dad pj's. Jimmy really likes his new pants and often wants to wear them all day!


I finished up the Prairie Girl quilt. I have been dragging my feet on this one because I thought the prairie points were going to be hard, but they weren't at all.


Cute jumbo prairie points...


This American Hero quilt is also finished and will be delivered this weekend.


It was also quilted in the loop and star pattern.


I am waiting for the compass quilt to come back from quilting (due this week sometime, hopefully) and I will have some embellishing and the binding to do on it and I will have another quilt done! Yea!
So now I am back to working on some embroidery and then I have a couple of tops to finish assembling, and keep chipping away at the wisp (work in slow progress) pile!
Happy stitching!

No comments: