Saturday, May 3, 2008

Four more!

It must be the new meds I'm on that make me sleep so well, but I am really productive lately!
The house is clean and I finished four blankets for Project Linus. Whoo!




This one I had to use the pattern more as a suggestion given how the provided fabric was cut.

The one below is following the same basic pattern as the brown and green one one post down, but kinda looks like a flower...



These were the easiest by far to make, and I used up some of my stash to do it! Yea!
The fleece was provided, I had the binding. I chose to do it this way because cutting and tying the fringe would have made these too small, they are just right baby blankets as they are now.



Up next is Camas's bday present and the Purple color study block. I have some thinking to do this month on the Take It Further Challenge...

No comments: