Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Brag brag brag!

I have a lot to show you today!

I have been wrestling with myself regarding posting about presents I am making but have not yet sent... ruining the surprise and all that!

I was getting a backlog of pictures, so I decided to go ahead and show off what I've been working on...


This is a quilt for my Mom. The Gerome Quilt.


This fabric made me laugh and think of my mom immediately!
This top is finished and currently out for longarm quilting.


As I laid this quilt out, Jeff looked at it and said, "This one must be for Dodo!"

He was right and it gave me a warm fuzzy to know I picked out a fabric someone else would enjoy!


This is my favorite fabric! It's all nice, though...


And then there is the color study round robin block
This is Carole's block.


Here is Sue's work on Carole's block.


Here it is after I was finished with it.


One border, simple, since this block is kinda busy...


The other border and the patch I did. My heart is full of flowers. I dug out all the vintage lucite flowers in my stach and some other trim pieces for this...


It is all packed up and reeady to go to the post office tomorrow, on its way to Pam in Australia.

I have been trying to decorate the envelopes that I send to Pam (mail can be fun!) but hadn't thought to post about it before...
This month's has this little orca with greetings from Washington! - Just a quick little sketch...




Next up, Camas's present, a quilt for Tippy and the Take It Further Challenge... I still have no idea how to tackle this month's topic...hmmm...

No comments: