Thursday, February 7, 2008

Why hello there!

Camas wanted a dino. I made her one, since her birthday is coming up...
This is Meathead. Nothing says "Kiss me Sailor!" like ruby lips!

Ten points to your house if you can guess why she is called that!

She has fancy ric-rack spines along either side of the satiny ones.

I am having great fun making these, but I really need to get back to my embroidery!

Part of the fun of making these is that I don't have a pattern, so they are all different.
Meathead ended up with this weird bump on her head, so I sewed two buttons on it and turned it into a horn.


She has the same heart mouth as Pal and Bud, it looks like she's puckering up for a kiss!


Again they take on a life of their own, I don't know how it works, but she also has her head turned to the side like Pal does.


Another Dino down!
Now it's back to the hoop for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no yoyos yet ?

Camas