Monday, February 18, 2008

Crafty Weekend

Camas was here to pick up Meathead this weekend. We attended a local quilt show, which was fun, but I forgot my camera to take any pictures to share. It turns out that pictures at the show are welcome, but not allowed to be posted online, so oh well.

We also took advantage of our child free state and went to a couple of antique stores. I obtained permission to take and post these pictures of embroidery that caught my eye.

I liked these towels with the lilac? pattern, Camas liked the stag...


This is a pillowcase.


Vintage needlepainting and outline stitch.


This just caught my eye.


So did this little dress.


This little kit presented itself by accident, it was under a blanket.


The cutie was still inside!


Camas and I had great fun. We learned how to make Yo-yo's. So we yo-yo'ed our little hearts out before dinner.

A fun weekend. I am almost done with Magdalena's barn quilt, pictures will be up in a few days, I expect!

No comments: