Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quilts away!

Baby E has gotten her quilts and her Mommy just loves them! Which is good because I love them both dearly( and daddy too!)

You can see the embroidery and quilting of this one in earlier posts but here is the label I made using PolkaDotBunny's embroidery design.


I also made this Peter Rabbit quilt for her. I have been saving this fabric for a while to make a quilt for this baby!


The little carrots and radishes make me smile.


I even thought far enough ahead to buy the matching flannel for the backing.
I happened to have enough of that floral binding left over from when I was binding tea towels, and it was jut complementary enough to be cute.


All folded up and ready to be shipped.


There is only one more baby due in the near future and his quilt is done already... I will post it later...
now I have to finish my commissioned quilt and will start planning Christmas presents...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Auntie Jen
Bella Ella