Monday, September 22, 2008

Quilts, interrupted

The Mariner's Compass quilt is done and on our bed! Hooray!
I am finding that having a quilt on the bed is excellent motivation to make the bed every morning! I can't remember the last time I've been so willing to straighten up as soon as I get out of bed. I even make Jimmy's bed everyday as well, so I can look at his quilt also!


I finished cutting everything for Keith's quilt and have started assembly, but had to put it aside because a couple of baby quilts came up, as baby quilts tend to do...


I might have one or two other interruptions to my sewing.

I also picked up a "Handmade" magazine and it has gotten a fire lit under my butt to create a few new things... after the baby blankets, and the TIF project which still needs to be assembled!

No comments: