Friday, September 12, 2008

not too much today...

The Mariner's Compass quilt has returned from quilting... finally...
I have the binding on but it needs one more touch before I will call it finished.

In the mean time, I have started cutting and bundling up the parts for Keith's Christmas present. This is going to be a new pattern for me, but since I am so new to quilting, they're all new to me, right... Anyway, a couple of new techniques will be involved...


We draw names for Christmas on the one side of my family to keep the chaos to a minimum. It is a great scheme. This year we added that part of the one gift you give has to be homemade! Guess what I already had decided to make whoever I got... I have to say I was flattered that they all wanted me for their Kringle. (according to my Mom)

No comments: