Monday, February 15, 2010

New projects

I have been in a crafting slump lately, lacking the required motivation to start my next quilt, even though I have the fabric and pattern all ready to go...
I didn't want to start a new embroidery, so what to do?

Luckily, Alicia Paulson posted pictures of her newest creation, and set my fingers twitching.
I know Camas is going to laugh because she tried to show me this years ago and I totally brushed her off with disinterest...


Here they are... my first few granny squares.


I also picked up a cute idea for upcoming birthdays...
I made two little girl tutus with flower sprinkled around the hem.


And I made a Mama sized one for this girl's mama to dance around with her!


I foresee many happy girlie hours from this set-up... *sigh* sometimes I wish I had a little girl...

No comments: