Saturday, June 13, 2009

I finally finished the embroidery on the whole cloth quilt for Camas's baybee!
I think after all this embroidery in a row, I might not need a thimble to quilt it, the callus on my finger is getting so thick!
Now I just have to settle on a quilting pattern. I have been staring at it too long close up, so this is currently hanging on the wall until I get ready to mark the quilting. probably later this weekend...

You can click on the picture for a closer look.


I also got two wall hangings back from my long arm quilter. I finished binding this one today. Tomorrow I can put the label up and hang it on my poor empty wall!
This is from Mount Redoubt Designs. With my own modifications of course...


I am looking forward to getting the rest of my quilts back from quilting, and have to decide which color of my two color wall hanging to bind it with... decisions, decisions!

No comments: